Colors of Autumn
Commissioned by Los Fresnos HS from Laredo, Texas
- “First Suite for Band,” by Gustav Holst
- “Legends of the Fall,” by James Horner
- “Hungarian Battle March,” by Franz Liszt
Program Coordination by Jason Robb
Music Arrangements by Daniel Montoya Jr.
Percussion Arrangements by Mike Bishop
Visual Design by Tim Hinton
Aesthetic Design by Sarah Johnson
Program Coordination Information:
- Clients will receive a fully customized show concept document, customized visual pacing spreadsheet, and full aesthetic design. (flags & props).
- All works listed are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners and will require licensing prior to the creation of an arrangement for your ensemble. Copyright fees are not included in the price of the show and/or music and must be obtained by the client prior to the creation of any custom show materials.
- Wind and Percussion arrangements are available directly from the listed arranger. Coordination services to obtain products from arrangers are available upon request
- Efforts are made to ensure regional exclusivity for all commissioned works from J Robb Designs, during the competitive season for which music is commissioned.