Forest of Numbers
Commissioned by College Park High School from The Woodlands, Texas
- “Peter and the Wolf”, by Sergei Prokofiev
- “Symphony No. 4”, by Anton Bruckner
- “On the Nature of Daylight”, by Max Richter
- “Javelin”, by Michael Torke
Program Coordination by Jason Robb
Music Arrangements by Evan VanDoren
Percussion Arrangements by Andrew Markworth
Visual Design by Noah Bellamy
Aesthetic Design by Lucas Schmidt and Alan Spaeth
Choreography by Tykeem Rainey and Lucas Schmidt
Program Coordination Information:
- Custom program coordination clients receive full support from concept start to season finish.
- Clients will receive a fully customized show concept document, customized visual pacing spreadsheet, and full aesthetic design. (flags & props).
- All client design materials are housed in a cloud-based storage location to access materials from your design team from easily.
- Production support is given from start to finish for feedback as well as changes, tweaks, and production needs.
- All works listed are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners and will require licensing prior to the creation of an arrangement for your ensemble. Copyright fees are not included in the price of the show and/or music and must be obtained by the client prior to the creation of any custom show materials.
- Wind, Percussion, and Electronic design/arrangements are available directly from the listed arranger. Coordination services to obtain products from arrangers are available upon request
- Previously commissioned program materials are available for resale by J Robb Designs.
- Efforts are made to ensure regional exclusivity for all commissioned works from J Robb Designs, during the competitive season for which music is commissioned.