Commissioned by Willis High School from Willis, Texas
- “Mishima” by Philip Glass
- “The Canyon” by Philip Glass
- “Gabriel’s Oboe” by Ennio Morricone
- “Movement 2 from Symphony No. 1 by Dimitri Shostakovich
Program Coordination by Jason Robb
Music Arrangements by Evan VanDoren
Percussion Arrangements by Andrew Salmon
Visual Design by Pete Weber
Aesthetic Design by Sarah Johnson
Choreography by Zach Santos and William Martin
Program Coordination Information:
- Clients will receive a fully customized show concept document, customized visual pacing spreadsheet, and full aesthetic design. (flags & props).
- All works listed are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners and will require licensing prior to the creation of an arrangement for your ensemble. Copyright fees are not included in the price of the show and/or music and must be obtained by the client prior to the creation of any custom show materials.
- Wind and Percussion arrangements are available directly from the listed arranger. Coordination services are available upon request
- Efforts are made to ensure regional exclusivity for all commissioned works from J Robb Designs, during the competitive season for which music is commissioned.